Rotameters are used in many branches of industry and especially everywhere where there is a need for control of flow of gases and fluids. By default we produce rotameters of accuracy class 2.5 but if needed, the accuracy class can be increased and the calibration certificate from Accredited Laboratory can be obtained for the client. We also offer unusual solutions concluding from the client’s individual needs.
Steel and glass rotameters we have in production:
- Glass industrial rotameters RDN – used in industrial installations. They feature strong structure and are immune to aggressive influence of factors present in industry.
- Glass panel mount rotameters RTU - used in experimental, laboratory and industrial installations. They can be mounted on a panel or produced with a footing.
- Glass laboratory rotameters ROS – used in experimental and laboratory installations. They feature replaceable measuring units that allow measurements in high spectrum. These rotameters are equipped with footing.
- Glass laboratory rotameters ROL – used in experimental and laboratory installations. Special endings on tubes allow fixing rotameters on tripod.
- Glass industrial rotameters RIN – used in industrial installations, thanks to their compact and strong structure, rotameters are immune to high temperature and aggressiveness of used factor.
- Glass rotameters RUM - used in laboratory, experimental and industrial installations. They can be combined into sets and placed on joint collector.
- Glass rotameters RUN – used in laboratory, experimental and industrial installations. They can be combined into sets and placed on joint collector.
- Steel rotameters KM – used in industrial installations. Rotameters are made of acid proof steel with flange connections (if the customer so desires there is a possibility of producing threaded connections). Flow measuring device has local read, but can also be equipped with limit sensors or output electrical signal. The rotameter is immune to very high temperature and pressure.
- Flow indicator W – used to control liquid flow
- Digital flow meter MCP – used in different types of laboratories as well as in pump service points.
- Flow switches EARL – used to control the flow in cooling and lubrication systems. Used to control the flow of water, oils and solutions.
- VENTURI’S Orifice plates KPV – used to measuring of intensity of flow in open channels.
- Powder coating
Measuring of differential pressure
Differential manometers are used for precise measurements of positive, negative and differential pressure.
- Differential manometers MUR – used in laboratory and industrial measurements.
- Differential manometers MUX/MIX – used in laboratories and also as an equipment of ship and locomotives engines and in different industrial units.
- Differential manometers u-tube
Measurement of fuel consumption
Fuel units are used for precise measurements of fuel consumption by diesel engine.
- Fuel units ZP2 – produced in two variances depending on motor power. Equipped with local read or pulse output to electrical module.
- Fuel units ZP2c – designed for Diesel engines from Cummins equipped with unit injectors.
- Fuel units ZPR – modern, two-track measuring devices used to measure the fuel consumption of engines with high pressure injection systems such as Common Rail, PLD or unit injectors.
- Fuel consumption gauges MD-K1, MD-K3, MD-K4- used to measure the fuel consumption of locomotive engine.
Level switches are used to signalling the level of any fluids without causing corrosion of materials of which the switch is made.
- Float type level switches PSP-3 – used in case of clear and contaminated liquids in open and closed containers.
- Level switches LEWAL LA-01 – used to signalling surpassing limiting value of liquid level in the container.
- Level controllers MAC-3 – used in closed and open containers to regulate and signal the level of any liquid such as water, acids, bases, alcohols, oils, sludge.
- Electric level switches ESP-50 – used to signalization and regulation level of well and poor conducting liquids in open and closed containers
- Electric level switches Ep-8 – used to signalization and regulation of level of any liquids conducting electricity such as: water, sludge, acids, bases, salts, beverages etc.
- Conductivity probes SK-35 – produced from different materials depending on used liquid. Used in automation systems and signalling as contact sensor of level of the liquid conducting electrical current.
- Wired conductivity probes SK-50 – used in conditions when it is impossible to attach the probe on the thread. Used in automation systems and signalling as contact sensor of level of the liquid conducting electrical current
Bioreactors are devices that allow conduction of microbiological and enzymatic processes as well as cultures of cells of multicellular organisms. They are built in a way that through measurements and regulation of parameters, allows to control production process and can sustain its optimal route. The basic requirements for bioreactors used to aerobic processes are great efficiency in terms of mass exchange (oxygen) and drainage of produced heat. To work in laboratory conditions, the bioreactors of smaller volumes are used, usually from couple to couple of tens of litres. They’re partially or entirely made from glass or acid proof steel. In industry the bioreactors used have volume from couple of tens to couple of hundreds m3. They’re usually made from acid proof steel.
Depending on purpose, principle of operation, design solution and needs of the client, we produce different types of bioreactors:
- Bioreactor for anaerobic fermentation with biogas analyser
- Bioreactor for composting with measurement system
- Membrane bioreactor MBR
We are a company that designs and produces any type of laboratory-teaching units according to individual orders. We possess significant long-term experience in this branch. Ergonomics, aesthetics, quality, durability and price are the main problems that we try to solve during the phase of designing and creating commercial offers. We also produce laboratory units based on documentation provided by the customer. Thanks to qualifications, thorough knowledge, experience of our staff and ability to use the potential of academies cooperating with us, we can offer thorough advice, production with delivery and start-up at the customer’s desired location. The laboratory units produced by our company are present in many laboratories of higher education schools and in measuring laboratories:
- didactic unit for studying and visualization of heat conductivity of solids
- didactic unit for studying and visualization of heat conductivity of gases and liquids
- didactic unit for studying heat exchange during boiling and condensation
- didactic unit for studying fluidization
- didactic unit for studying atomizers
- didactic unit for studying heat exchange in case of co-current flow
- didactic unit for studying free stream
- didactic unit for studying the temperature of gaseous flame
- didactic unit for studying the gases moisture
- didactic unit for studying the CO2 emission during gas combustion
- didactic unit for studying the CO and NO emission during gas combustion